Phoenix Gourmet Club indulges you in the finest cuisine experiences at select partner outlets.
As a member you enjoy tantalising and delicious discounts every time you dine with us, along with exclusive benefits and privileges that cover beverages, coffee shops, spa & salon, entertainment and a lot more.
The membership discounts are valid for unlimited use for a year.
Membership discounts are applicable only at the below participating outlets on the presentation of the valid membership details via the app and before placing the order.
Subject to terms and conditions of the membership and the partner.
The Program / Malls reserve the right to add, modify, withdraw or remove any of the participating outlets, benefits, terms and conditions, with or without prior notice.
The Phoenix Gourmet Club Membership and its Members are governed by the terms and conditions listed below and as part of the Membership App.
Phoenix Gourmet Club, herein after referred to as the 'Program', is valid at Phoenix Marketcity, Pune, herein after referred to as 'Mall", as specified.
- Phoenix Gourmet Club discounts, benefits and vouchers are valid at only select participating merchant outlets in the Mall.
- The Program is open only to individuals above the age of 18 years (no groups, associations or corporations can enroll as members).
- The membership term (validity period) shall be for a period of 12 calendar months from the date of issue of the membership. All benefits are honored through to the date (inclusive) on the membership card.
- Membership is non-transferable and has no cash value. The membership is valid for use only by the member himself/herself.
- The total amount of membership fee is refundable, provided the membership or vouchers have not been used and the member requests for a refund within one week of purchase of the membership.
- Multiple cards, discounts, vouchers or promotions cannot be clubbed together on a single bill.
- The Mall / Program reserve the right to cancel or suspend a membership at any time if it is suspected that there is any breach of these terms and conditions or the membership is being abused or operated fraudulently. Breach of these terms and conditions, fraud or abuse concerning the Program or usage of membership benefits is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action.
- In case of disputes or differences between the parties in connection with the Program, the same shall be decided by arbitration. The arbitrator shall be the Centre Director of the Mall or any other person nominated by them. The arbitration shall be as per the Indian Arbitration Act. The venue of the said arbitration shall be Kurla Mumbai.
- The Program is operated via the Loyalty Passport app only.
- Your membership Program is locked with your phone. If you change your phone, you need to get in touch with the Program help desk to reset your membership on your new phone.
- The member is entitled to the discounts on the total bill, excluding government taxes and service charge.
- Discounts are applicable for a maximum table size of 10 people.
- For availing the benefits under the Program, the Member needs to inform the outlet representative before placing the order.
- Dining discounts may not be available for discounted offers, special promotions or selected menus. The member should check when booking to ensure the dining benefit is available on such dates.
- Dining discounts may be used year round, except on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day or any other Special Promotion Days, when such discounts are not valid.
- The beverage discounts are applicable on alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at select outlets only. Beverage discounts may not be available during special events. The beverage discount is not valid in conjunction with special promotions or happy hours.
- The member must state that they wish to utilize the voucher at the time of entering the outlet.
- The benefits as given in the vouchers are accompanied by the terms and conditions given on the face or on the reverse of the voucher. These are valid and followed strictly as indicated and the validity period cannot be extended.
- All vouchers are for one-time usage only, have to be utilized in full and cannot be exchanged for cash, credit or any other services.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, any kind of discounted rates or special / promotional offer and are non- tradable.
- Blackout dates may apply on use of the vouchers.
D. GENERAL TERMS
- The Mall reserves the right to add, modify, withdraw or delete any of the participating merchant partners, benefits, rules, terms and conditions, duration of Program or close the Program at any time, with or without prior notice. All decisions in this regard will be final and binding on members of the Program.
- Presentation of the Program membership details via the app is imperative for availing of the benefits under the Program. Kindly present the membership details before placing the order.
- The Mall reserves the right to reject any membership request without assigning a reason or not offer the card benefits during any special promotion or event.
- The Membership Program is operated by ProEdge Loyalty and Marketing LLP (PELM). Membership of the Program entitles the Mall to update and retain information provided by the member in the Mall database. As a member, you have agreed that the Program and Mall may, from time to time, send you information regarding your membership, benefits and about the Mall or participating merchant partners via Email, telephone calls, messages or notifications on the app.
When you enroll for the membership, we may ask for information including but not limited to your age, gender, first and last name, zip code / pin code, country, occupation, industry, personal interests, company or any other physical address, contact number, email or other contact information and other relevant data.
Personal Information and its usage
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Send you, from time to time, updates, offers, promotions, updates, news or information, regarding your memberships and respective rewards, deals and coupons, messages and other relevant information as communicated by the merchants of which you are a member, via push notifications / SMS / Call and/or email.
- Respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the terms and conditions of use of the membership or as otherwise required by law.
- Seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to services offered on the membership.
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us.
- Allow you to subscribe to our newsletters.
- Allow you to enter promotions or sweepstakes.
- For such other purposes as may be intimated to you from time to time.
- All other purposes incidental, associated with or relating to the above and any other purpose which we may, from time to time, intimate you of.
We may also use Personal Information for historical, statistical or scientific purposes, while ensuring that such data cannot be used to identify the person (you) in question.
We may disclose your contact details to certain service providers to enable you to avail of some of our services. For example, we may share your mobile number with a third party to generate an OTP (a one-time password) to use your membership features.
You authorize us to exchange, share, part with all information (personal and non-personal), across borders and from your country and jurisdiction to any other countries and jurisdictions across the world, with any agent/third party service provider/banks/financial institutions/credit bureaus/agencies/participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network as may be required by law, customary practice, credit reporting, statistical analysis and credit scoring, verification or risk management and shall not hold us liable for such use or disclosure of this information.
Cookies and Tracking Devices
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's computer for record-keeping purposes. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies on our App/Website. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate the App/Website.
We use the services of various third party companies and contractors (referred to here as "Service Providers") in the conduct of our business. These Service Providers provide us with payment processing services, information technology services for our software applications, marketing and survey services, data back-up, generating one time passwords and other essential services. These Service Providers may, from time to time, collect, use, store, disclose and process Personal Information on our behalf only as necessary to provide services to us and you. We take all reasonable measures and precautions to protect your Personal Information when it is being handled by our Service Providers. If you wish to obtain more information on our use of Service Providers and our policies and practices regarding such Service Providers, please contact us as set forth below.
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information, including mobile number, email address and other data related to your various memberships and reward programs / companies, submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
While we take steps to protect your Personal Information and keep it secure, we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and it is important that you understand that no website or database is completely secure or "hacker proof". If you believe the security of your account has been breached, please contact us immediately. By using our App/Website, you agree that we will have no liability for inadvertent disclosure of your information and/or its subsequent use due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Law & Order
We may disclose your information to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with any laws; (b) to protect any person from injury; (c) to prevent fraud or abuse of our name, brands, trademarks or such other rights belonging to us or our other users; and (d) to prevent any breach or non-compliance with any law.
We may also disclose the information provided by you, without any prior consent from you, to any government agency, judicial body or government authority if requested to do so.
We may share your information with our directors, business partners, shareholders, associates, employees and staff members in connection with our products and services or the operations of our business.
Sweepstakes, Contests, Promotions and Surveys
From time to time, we may offer you the opportunity to participate in sweepstakes, contests, surveys and other promotions. Any information submitted in connection with such activities will be treated in accordance with this policy, except as specifically set forth in the rules, terms or conditions for those sweepstakes, contests, surveys or promotions.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your membership is active or as needed to provide you services or to retain backup/archives and for a period of 1 year thereafter. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us on the contact details provided herein or. We will retain and use your Personal Information after closure of your account as necessary to meet legal, regulatory, insurance and audit requirements.
By enrolling for any memberships operated by us, you will automatically be added as a subscriber of our newsletter(s) and will receive the same on a period basis. We will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, by accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or by contacting us.
By using our membership/s downloading and/or accessing the App/Website of memberships on your smartphone/tablet, you hereby consent to the collection and use of such information for the purposes disclosed in this Policy and the terms and conditions of usage.
You always have the option to not provide or withdraw information by choosing appropriate options/ choices available in the privacy section of our products and services; however, please note that by virtue of you not providing a particular information or withdrawing any information, we shall be entitled to discontinue your use of a particular service or feature on our products and services. Such discontinuation, however, would not result in the cancellation of your account in its entirety.
Contact Us / Enroll Now
For any assistance, reservations or membership enquiry, please contact our Help Desk at +91 84481 85581 or fill the form below and we will call you.