SAFETY & SECURITY MEASURES
Phoenix Marketcity has its dedicated security personnel and systems. The aim is to provide high-level security with minimum inconvenience and intrusion.
- Reliable security staff employed to supervise the overall security of the mall.
- The highest professional standards are expected in maintaining the patrol area schedules and other related records.
- Periphery control is maintained through security personnel communicating through walkie-talkies.
- Entry and exit points are monitored both through electronic surveillance and with security guards.
- Access to loading and storage areas are restricted and monitored.
- Special Access Cards are issued to authorised personnel.
- Electronic checkpoints are set up at entry / exit points.
- CCTV is installed in public areas and basements.
- Boom gates for basement security and parking control.
- Fire Protection Systems
- Effective fire engine and hose access
- Fire hydrant systems
- Automatic fire alarms and detection system
- Automatic sprinkler system
- Public address system
- Portable fire extinguishers