Winter is ON!
It's that time of the year again
The days are getting colder
The nights are getting longer
The blankets are getting thicker
And, the sweaters are getting bigger!
'Tis the season to be jolly, 'tis the season to dress up. It's not easy to keep up with trends when the temperature outside continuous to drop but the charm about dressing up during the winters is just something else. Jackets, coats, tights, trendy hats, sweaters, jumpers, the works - there's more than one way to keep the fashion quotient high during the chilly months and we're here to point out some of the best looks that you can get this winter.
1. Beanies. We love them and so does everyone. If you're looking at adding a little bit of fun to your outfit on a cold day, then beanies are the way to go.
2. Tights. Chic and quirky, tights are your best friend when the weather outside gets a little too cold for you to handle. You can play with patterns, lace and solid colours. You could go for the classic black if you want to keep things simple or bright red or purple if you're feeling colourful.
3. Mufflers and Scarves. One of the most versatile elements of winter wear - scarves and mufflers pretty much go with anything. Be it a formal look for office or a casual Sunday brunch with your friends scarves and mufflers should be your primary pick. Twist it, knot it, drape it or simply let it hang - just make sure that you don't go without a scarf or a muffler this winter!
4. Oversized Sweaters. These babies are in this season and they come in all sorts of fun shapes, cuts and designs. Team up your oversized sweater with a pair of skinny jeans or your favourite leggings and you're good to go for the day.
5. Trench Coats. What is more synonymous with winter than fashionable and classy trench coats? If you're looking to create that sharp, edgy look, then trench coats are the way to go.
September 14, 2016
September 06, 2016
September 16, 2016
December 24, 2015